Deep Blue’s searching for balance journal

Started by Deep Blue, September 18, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdog

Proud of you for staying in this fight!  You are an inspiration. :hug:

Deep Blue

Sitting in a random parking lot by myself. I'm just gonna break in half I think. I feel the panic attack brewing and it's one of those that I know is gonna rip the world in half

Blueberry

:hug: :hug: if not too 'close', other wise those are just caring compassionate symbols.

Is there anything we can do on here? Remind you of something to help you not have that panic attack? Or have less of one? Anything from Pete Walker e.g.? Or something else?

Hope67

Dear Deep Blue,
Are there any grounding techniques you can put into place to help yourself keep safe and cope with this - it sounds tough.  I'd like to send you a gentle hug  :hug: and want you to know we're alongside you - if that is helpful.  :grouphug:
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Deep Blue,
I feel for you as you experience such intense fear. Do what you can to bring care and kindness to yourself; a cup of tea, a warm blanket, etc.

Jdog

I'm holding you tight DB - you won't break in half.  Breathe, slowly.  Let us know how you are doing now, if you can.  You are not alone.

Deep Blue

Earth shattering panic attack. 

Blueberry hugs are always good for me.  I dunno, I'm sore still from it but I think another may be coming.  :Idunno:

Hope,
I'm struggling and I forget my basic grounding and coping. I'm trying to breathe I'm trying to slow down and take in my surroundings... I just can't take a full breath still and yeah... I dunno what I'm saying

Notalone
I'm curling up with a blanket now. I'm hoping I can get some sleep tonight...

Jdog,
That's what I need more than anything.  Keep holding me tight please.  Maybe if I stay there long enough I'll stop shaking.  I don't know if I'll be able to go to school tomorrow... not like this...  :Idunno:

Jdog

I haven't let go, sweetie.  And call in for a sub.  It's ok.  The students will be ok.  But you need to be ok, most of all.

Love you. :hug:

Not Alone

Deep Blue,
Don't worry about tomorrow. One moment at a time right now. I know this feels horrible. You are heard; you are not alone.

Blueberry

Jdog

I'm going to go to bed soon, but I continue to hold you close.  I hope you are sleeping now. 

:hug:

woodsgnome

For Deep Blue

:bighug:

May you be well ... filled with self-compassion ... and able to touch the peace you carry inside, even when it seems so distant; like a candle sharing its glow and helping you find the balance and safety you deserve.

Deep Blue

I can't thank you all of you the way I want to right now... I'm struggling still.

I posted on the exceptionally bad day section... I just can't handle this anniversary alone

Blueberry

Hope67

Dear Deep Blue,
Sending you a heartfelt hug  :hug: 
Hope  :)