:hug: to you Three Roses.

Hope  :)

DecimalRocket

Hope66

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Three Roses  :hug:
Hope  :)

Three Roses

Blueberry

So it's really your birthday today too, Three Roses?

Ok then, Happy Birthday!  :cake: :phoot:   :party:

Three Roses

radical

Happy Birthday!!!!

Sorry, I can't do emoticons to brighten the page with festiveness.  Imagine huge and bright celebratory, moving pics
Big birthday hugs to you.
Mighty glad you were born!

Sceal

Happy birthday!
I hope it was lovely! Best birthday wishes to you!

sanmagic7

happy, happy birthday, my dearest 3roses.  congrats on making it another year.  we could do a bonfire at the porch, roast wienies and make s'mores.  i'll bring a mariachi band to serenade you.     :fireworks:  best birthday wishes ever!  love and hugs.

DecimalRocket

Happy birthday! Well, I'm a little late. . . Well, maybe the festivities can last a little longer, huh?

:fireworks: :party: :phoot: :cake: :woohoo: :boogie:

AphoticAtramentous

Happy Birthday, Three Roses. ^-^

Three Roses

I vote for the party continuing as long as people are interested :D We could just hand it over to the next birthday person, and the next... how about that idea, Sceal?  ;) ;) ;) happy bday

I read this online today and wanted to share it with all of you.

"today a friend said we need to stop apologizing on behalf of those we love, and it made me wonder what would happen if we did.

see, when you censor me, you tell me there's some of me that belongs in the dark, and it's not fit for public consumption.

perhaps if we quit letting Comfort call the shots, if we danced with Awkward though she moves off-beat, broken hearts wouldn't be so scared to speak."

Here's to dancing with Awkward :D

sanmagic7

Sceal

Quote from: Three Roses on November 21, 2017, 01:35:09 AM
I vote for the party continuing as long as people are interested :D We could just hand it over to the next birthday person, and the next... how about that idea, Sceal?  ;) ;) ;) happy bday
I read this online today and wanted to share it with all of you.

"today a friend said we need to stop apologizing on behalf of those we love, and it made me wonder what would happen if we did.

see, when you censor me, you tell me there's some of me that belongs in the dark, and it's not fit for public consumption.

perhaps if we quit letting Comfort call the shots, if we danced with Awkward though she moves off-beat, broken hearts wouldn't be so scared to speak."

Here's to dancing with Awkward :D

Sure thing! Ever lasting party! :D Wonder who's next up :)

That is a nice saying! Awkward leads to far more laughter anyway than Comfort, so why not?