Three good things a day2

Started by Blueberry, December 04, 2017, 08:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Sounds great tea!

1) I'm sitting up straight which is a sign I'm feeling more in control of my life and which helps me to continue to feeling this way
2) Having a long nap in the afternoon got rid of neck-ache.  :blink::Idunno: but I'm happy.
3) It's OK to just have 2 things.

Blueberry

1) I'm sitting up straighter atm too which means same as above
2) I've got lots of energy and lots of creative ideas for one particular problem today
3) My feet feel lots better today

Blueberry

1) I got my piece of contract work done
2) I put some music on and moved around to it i.e. let my body move the way it wanted to
3) Amalgamated some garbages and put them out for collection - always feels good  :)
4) Drinking juice/water mix cuz really need to stock up again on liquid

Blueberry

1) I'm wearing perfume today, well since the afternoon, and I'm enjoying its scent
2) Noticing lots of emotional progress today which I posted about on other threads
3) I was out in the garden today poking about and seeing what's growing - snowdrops mostly - but there are some signs of spring on my currant bushes too and some of the edible weeds are sprouting already

Blueberry

1) The sun is shining, on and off.
2) I got help from another colleague on something I was stuck on.
3) I got out of bed early without any problem.

DecimalRocket

Hi Blue!  :wave:

1) The thread Trumped out was sad, so I cheered myself up by reading Donald Trump x Kim Jung Un romance fanfiction. Also Donald Trump x Shrek fanfiction. Hahaha.
2) I found a calculator shortcut that inputs an x value without repeating the value over and over. . . I'm a genius. This baby is the latest scientific calculator available here.  :whistling: I bring it everywhere with me.
3) I managed to make some progress with my occupational therapist with my Sensory Processing Disorder. I was deeply motivated by recovery. . . also I have a crush on her, so . . . very motivated.

Blueberry

Hi DR  :wave: Glad I'm not the only one on here. I don't really understand math but could imagine finding a calculator shortcut would be cool if you're a math person

1) I got out of bed today eventually
2) Before I did I suddenly caught the rose scent off my stone diffuser
3) Yesterday when I delivered some work, I got on my bike instead of the bus. Cycling's a bit more effort but it was good to get outside in the fresh air and take a bit of exercise.
4) I considered going to a store and buying myself a whole bunch of sweet stuff. But I didn't do so. Came straight back home and went into the remains of Sat. eve church service.

Elphanigh

Things have been rough, so I will try to post here more often.

1. I am back to moderating today, finally feel up to it
2. It is raining out, which I adore
3. I finally have a full day off work, without any major triggers!

Blueberry

1) I went to a Games Evening, which was mostly board games. It was fun. Did some games I know and some I didn't. Finally got to try one of my own out that nobody has ever wanted to play with me before ( a bit like Trivial Pursuit).

2) Got talking to one of the other women who quite often goes. She suggested we meet up together some time privately and play games. Seeing as I'm sorting out my feelings in friendships atm, this is good. It's easier to speak up for myself when I'm not frightened somebody'll tell me where to go if I do and then I'll have no friends left.

3) Feeling better able to let things go, especially objects. I'm a bit of a hoarder, so this is good!!

Elphanigh

It is only 9:30a.m. today but feel like I can already post.

1. I am currently sitting at the grand opening of a new coffee shop by my house, social interaction but also went by myself!

2. They make a wonderful dirty chai, and lemon poppyseed scone

3. I have already spoken to two friends this morning

Blueberry

1) Went for a cycle in the lovely sunny weather - enjoyed seeing blue sky, remains of snow, green coming back in the fields...
2) Bought some clothes at a 2nd hand store I like which is closing down including getting a really good deal on a raincoat, which I need!
3) The items I was trying to sell there - I left them there to be given to charity instead of taking them back home, except one thing which still fits
4) Been sorting through other things today to get ready to give to charity. It feels good.

DecimalRocket

1. I remember during finals recently, I messed with the absentee and tardy list on the board. I wrote hope and your dreams in the absentee list, and your will to go on in tardy. People laughed themselves off at that one. Now my inner critic can't tell me I make too many bad dark overlord jokes. I make bad jokes about other things too!

2. I'm grateful for the basic needs in life. Food, water, shelter, love, and a fast wifi connection.

3. I remember having to write a story in therapy to show how I organize my thoughts. I wrote a story about a tribal village where everyone is half animal in some way, and foreigners have come to promise that to make them all one species for equality as social commentary.  Inspired by that My Little Pony episode where Starlight Glimmer took everyone's talents away so everypony can be equal.

Yes, I have learned much wisdom from magical-talking-princess ponies in my life time.

Blueberry

1) I didn't read all the new / updated posts!

woodsgnome

I was in crisis mode night before last and had to call a help line, a local health/human resources representative, and my therapist. Sounds not so good...true enough, but here's the 3 good things:

None of them uttered anything like the useless line of "just get over it"   :blahblahblah:

The last thing someone having a hard enough time needs to hear is the often used cliches that are more dismissive than helpful for someone needing real help. I'm still recovering from a rough night but at least I feel safer knowing I'd experienced a skilled trio of helpers who truly earned the title of care-givers, all 3 of them.  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Blueberry

Wow woodsgnome! None of them said that dreaded sentence!  :woohoo: