2) Working with her is easy.
3) Concrete signs that my self-consciousness is down.  :cheer:

Elphanigh

That is such a great list Blueberry  :cheer:

1. I have today off work
2. I have completed 10 days of yoga in a row
3. My injured shoulder is starting to heal

Elphanigh

I am trying to be more true to this thread again, like when I first started it. So here are today's

1. I have a job interview om Tuesday for a small second part time job.
2. I finally get to buy groceries today
3. I am remembering my healing goals

Blueberry

1) Somebody from LETS came by and did some cleaning for me
2) The fact that she was coming helped me do some tidying before hand and while she was cleaning.
3) I finally put the mattress cover back on my bed and changed all my bedding. I'll finally be sleeping in a normally made bed instead of in a sort of rat's nest.
4) Yesterday I recontacted somebody who had been interested in work (mine) but isn't anymore due to changed circumstances. I'm not devastated; not thrown into an EF. I'll get on with contacting a company about some totally different brand of work.  :cheer:

woodsgnome

Car wouldn't start, and probably won't try again 'til next Wednesday/Thursday.

But...

1. Heard (phone call) from someone who 'gets me', can relate to aspects of my life better than most, values my expertise in a certain area, and mostly values me for being me.

2.  Was able to contribute some 'vibes' via internet to others.

3.  Found a pair of winter boots I'd needed for about 3 months.

Bonus...the cold symptoms that seemed imminent subsided to where I can function alright again; plus I found my scarf/balaclava wrap to survive the 600 ft. snowy round trip to the mailbox in wind chill blasts of -40F. Plus I got enough food in last week to make it through this icy round.

Elphanigh

Three things today  :cheer:

1. It snowed, I adore it
2. My brunch date canceled because of said snow but I am going anyways because I adore brunch and shouldn't have to not get it just because I am single (said date was a friend not a suitor, if we can call them that)
3. I set boundaries with my mildly toxic boss so I am not working extra for him today

Blueberry

Quote from: Elphanigh on January 14, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

2. My brunch date canceled because of said snow but I am going anyways because I adore brunch and shouldn't have to not get it just because I am single (said date was a friend not a suitor, if we can call them that)
3. I set boundaries with my mildly toxic boss so I am not working extra for him today

Way to go with self-importance (in a really, really positive way  - you alone are enough to go for brunch!) and setting boundaries!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Elphanigh

Thanks Blueberry! Seeing the  :cheer: really made that feel more important and good than I had given it credit for.

Blueberry

A few good things while OOTS was down:

1) I discovered I could write in my paper diary without even SH (not that I was aware of anyway)
2) Writing in my diary did help me immediately - I was able to go to sleep right after
3) I started rereading my old Joy diaries (which are a lot like our 3 Good Things a day thread here)

4) It was my birthday. I had intended to do a particular activity but ended up staying in bed processing. The time was right for processing and I decided that was most important. Mostly took place in dreams, not even nightmares, felt pain-free. Had a good activity in the afternoon though. Felt that was enough. Day felt whole, complete.  :cheer:

Blueberry

Another few from today or last few days:

1) Today, I finally washed my hair and had a shower. I feel better because of it.
2) Working out some of my holiday plans since i need to get dates sorted for some clients
3) My final client did come today.
4) The other day I put some rose oil in my stone diffuser next to my bed - it smelt really good
5) later when I went for a walk I had a real live memory of the scent in my nose (!) even though none of the oil was anywhere on me

Blueberry

1) I'm consciously making an effort to write this
2) The sun came out this afternoon and it was quite warm
3) Cycling outside town
4) Looking at a present a friend sent me. I haven't even opened it yet because it's so pretty to look at in its wrapped up form with turquoise paper and gold ribbons
5) I took on another very small piece of contract work today

Sceal

Thanks for keeping this thread alive, Blueberry! It's so important!

1) I woke up in an unusually good mood
2) I participated in group (without running out of the room in EF's, visual flashbacks, or general shame!)
3) I noticed and acknowledged my own progress
4) I let mom's negative side remarks go and avoided engaging in it, and validated her when it was actually needed
5) Ate a big burger without shame or regret
6) Sent a difficult text-message. Which was quite fruitful
7) I created a DBT skill cheat-sheet in my native language. I intend to give it to the group, if they are interessted.

Blueberry

1) OOTS is back up and running properly  :cheer:
2) I bothered myself to go to church this evening and I really enjoyed singing the hymns
3) I washed a big stack of dishes, which always helps me keep on keeping going.
4) I finally showered and washed my hair and am now feeling much cleaner
5) I noticed a big difference to my self-confidence and general good feeling when I was wearing a clean and polished pair of boots this evening as opposed to earlier in the day a pair that is in desperate need of being polished.

Three Roses

1. Our forum is back
2. Spring is closer
3. Healing is possible

Blueberry

1) I spent a couple of hours doing something creative but that is also work-related. It was fun, also a challenge, and interesting. It doesn't matter that it's unlikely I'll ever earn any money off it.
2) I allowed myself to sleep most of the afternoon because I needed that.
3) I had some fruit.