My Four year Old Self

Started by The Moon Hare, June 23, 2016, 02:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Moon Hare

I have been in touch with my Kids inside, but especially the  4 year old child that was me. Today was overwhelming and TBH I felt as though I was losing it with all that she gave me. I know its good as I want to learn, but the pain that my inner child went through just felt so bad that I wanted to run away and hide.

Here I can talk about the pain as this is a safe place but to be, face to face with another person I think I would have crumpled.

My mum said I had invisible friends when I was 4 years old  as I would talk with them a lot. As I embrace my past I knew that in many ways they were my friends, friends who protected me till I felt able to feel and today I sure did feel and I felt I was going stir crazy. I know there is more to come up and have known for a long time, I just didn't expect the depth of pain I felt.

If you have read this then I thank you for listening to me, it means a lot to me to be heard.....

Three Roses

You are heard, loud and clear! Thanks for your bravery & vulnerability, it's inspiring me to move in that direction.  :hug:

The Moon Hare

It has taken me several hours before it hit me, i was in an emotional  Flashback and the strength of it knocked my socks off.... though not literally  :stars:

Thank you Three Roses, your kind words help so much. I hope I wont be flashing back for a while, but at least I will understand if it happens again.