Kinda Lost...

Started by Lifecrafting, September 15, 2015, 01:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifecrafting

Haven't been able to share - can't post about anything at all.

I hope this is temporary.

Dutch Uncle

I hope it's temporary too  :sadno:

In your own time, dear Lifecrafting. The door is always open.  :hug:
Your presence, posts and listening here are much appreciated.  :thumbup:

woodsgnome

It seems like we all ebb and flow. This lonely ride seems to hit every low point even as we reach for the promise of turning the corner towards the light. Raw, discouraging, lonely. Twists and turns, but why do they have to always twist us back into knots of disappointment? When it seemed so close to getting that heavy door open.

The name "Lifecrafting" reflects what you've shown in your  contribution on this forum. We're all stitching together whole new lives, crafting even with no instructions; 'cause we know we need to find some way to feel again. Pretty daunting to steady the boat as the waters continue to roil around us.

I recall a poem you sent once that ended with a child saying, shyly, "I have a friend!" Thanks for checking in again, Lifecrafting...look around, lots of friends here; and thanks too for befriending so many of us when it was needed.   

Take care, friend, as you find the way again.  :hug:

arpy1

no worries, dear lifecrafting.  we ain't going anywhere.  much support to you as your soul performs its own sometimes secret alchemy to bring you on to the next bit.

tired

Maybe your mind needs a break

Lifecrafting

Thank you for your kind responses. I'm going to miss you. :hug:

Kizzie

Just wanted to add my voice and say we'll miss you, but will be here if/when you come back.   :hug: