Respite

Started by BeHea1thy, June 28, 2015, 04:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeHea1thy

Life has served up a concoction of opportunities disguised as problems. :blink: I'm setting some time aside for rest, new understanding of my body and how I can care for it better. It seems wise at this time to step away and reassess, so I can allow the things I've learned and am learning percolate and slowly make their way to the core. I've learned so much from everyone; the insights, the courage and the connection to outside resources has been phenomenal!  :applause:

Thanks for everything you've so graciously shared. I wish all a warm, hearty

:bighug:

Dutch Uncle

Thanks for hosting here  :thumbup: .

Wishing you well in your endeavors, and many happy returns.  :hug:

Kizzie

Thank you so much for sharing in your recovery with us in your posts, for being such a warm and caring host, and now for being such a great role model regarding self-care in recovery.

Sending lots of hugs and gratitude  your way. Be well  :hug:.   

woodsgnome

Thank you for being here. This trail is truly long, and we all need to reassess our route--may your respite be everything you need as you live your light.  :hug: for having shared so much of it with us.

Jdog

BeHealthy-

Your depth of character amazes me each time I meet you on the forum.  Many, many thanks for sharing your wisdom and for the great care which you have extended toward us here.  In particular, thanks for your sweetness toward me these past several months.

You deserve the best of care always.  I am glad you are taking time to focus upon your needs.  May your journey be a rewarding one and I hope to hear from you again one day if the Universe, and your good judgement, allow for such an occurrence.

Be well.