JDog's Journal

Started by Jdog, May 07, 2015, 10:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdog

Hearing test only showed that there is no problem with my hearing.  Tonight, I am scheduled for an MRI of the brain.  We shall see what the old grey matter does or does not contain!!

Deep Blue

Aw man,
I find not getting answers really frustrating.

How is your chest? Are you still wheezing?

:hug: sending you hugs filled with love and support  :hug:

MoonBeam

Thinking of you Jdog and how courageous you are, showing up for you, following through on looking for insight into your physical well-being as well as emotional. They are so connected. Best of luck and I hope the inhaler and meds help you feel better.

Jdog

Yes, the wheeze is still present, but I am able to run anyways.  I will consult with my doctor soon as the course of prednisone did not alter my oxygen saturation levels, at least not yet. 

I feel pleased that my health care providers are paying attention.  Thanks for the support!

Tee

Be careful that's scary stuff that they haven't figured out what's going on yet. Good luck. :grouphug:

Jdog

Thank you, Tee.  The MRI wasn't as bad as I had feared, only lasted 15 minutes. 

Tee

That's good I hope they figure out what's going on.

Hope67

Hi Jdog,
I'm glad you got through your MRI ok, and that you weren't in it for too long.  I hope you get the results soon, so you can know what they are.  Fingers crossed for you.   :hug:
Hope  :)

Jdog

Jdog

It's always great to hear your cheery voice here, BeHea1thy.  I am unbelievably grateful for access to medical care.  The antibiotics prescribed by my primary care doc once the MRI revealed a massive sinus issue are starting to help my level of blood oxygen saturation return to a more normal level.  That makes life much more enjoyable!!

Thanks again for checking in.

Tee

:cheer: glad they are helping! :hug:

Deep Blue

Sinus issue huh? What did they say to do about it?

Jdog

Blue-I've just finished a course of antibiotics and am doing the sinus rinse thing with salt and with a Flonase chaser.  I guess I'm better. 

Thanks for the cheery well wishes, Tee!!

I'm now needing to work on some addiction/anxiety issues of long standing.  Going to my first 12 step meeting in a few minutes.  It's 12 Step done Buddhist style, so not as deistic.  I am hoping to get something helpful here.  I also downloaded and began reading "Recovery Refuge" by Noah Levine.  More other meetings to follow if this one helps.

Tee

Deep Blue

Love ya Jdog!
Hope you find something helpful in your book.

I use those nasal rinse things too.  Every once in awhile my mouth will taste like cigarettes (I don't smoke).  Anyway it usually means something is wonky with my sinuses.  The nasal rinse seems to help with that too.

Take care you!  :hug: