Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

:hug: to you Jdog. 
Hope  :)

Jdog

Back at you, Lady Hope!  :hug:

Three Roses

I love this -
QuoteWe say, "aha- there is a diamond in all of this mess after all....and it's part of me."

Jdog

Thanks, 3Roses.  I so admire your drive and persistence. 

I am taking myself to my doctor today to have some symptoms checked.  We all know how strong the mind-body connection is and some of the things going on with me may be strongly related to my healing from trauma, but I have questions about some things which are interfering with my ability to process information as well as my persistent tinnitus, low blood pressure, Andy irregular heartbeat.

Hoping for clarity.

Deep Blue

I hope you get clarity Jdog! And I also hope that it's good news that's easy to fix. 

Three Roses

I'll join you in hoping for clarity. 💎

Tee

Jdog

Thanks, friends

I had a chest X-ray and some blood work done.  I see an audiologist on Tuesday. 

Deep Blue

Hey honey,
Good luck at the audiologist. 

I had a huge vertigo bout yesterday. I think it was the fluid build up cuz I'm getting a cold and a high pitch of a vacuum cleaner. It just knocked me on my bottom for a few minutes.  The tinnitus just wouldn't stop! Anyway I feel ya Jdog

Love and hugs to you  :hug:

Jdog

Thanks, DB.  Sorry your vertigo got the better of you.  Tinnitus just sucks.  Mine has been getting worse, and I have lived with it for over 4 years now.  Hoping for some help understanding the origins, as my efforts at adjusting to the noise have not produced results.  If the audiologist doesn't have any suggestions, my doctor says she will do either an MRI or CT scan.

Deep Blue

Mine has calmed down since going to a chiropractor... sounds strange but it really is helping.

Jdog

Maybe a chiropractor would help me, too.

Jdog

All my bloodwork is finished and all levels seem fine.  The chest X-ray did not reveal anything interesting, but I have been continuing to wheeze and have breathing problems off and on so the doc prescribed a course of prednisone as well as an inhaler until this clears up. 

Hearing test tomorrow.  Whee.

Tee

Glad things are coming back positive.  Sorry there are no answers though.

Hope67

Hi Jdog,
I hope the hearing test is helpful tomorrow.  I think it's good that you're getting yourself checked out and I hope that you'll get to the bottom of things, once all the tests are undertaken.   :hug:
Hope  :)