B

Started by StartingHealing, October 18, 2023, 08:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StartingHealing

B,

Thank all that is holy that you will never see this because if you did, you would do the usual crap that you always did. You would go all DARVO on me.

Sigh.

I've figured out what you did.  Don't give 2 rat farts about the why. Your actions proved your why to me. Control, Abuse, emotional blackmail, oh so many different ways you worked on cutting me to the quick, bleeding my soul dry of any joy or happy while you couldn't even fill your own black hole.

Yeah, you have a blackhole inside of you that can never be filled because you don't want to do the work required.  Such a super special f-ing snowflake that nothing, nowhere, ever, fit to help you.  Lord have mercy on your soul because at the moment I don't have any.

I wouldn't even pee on you if you were on fire.

I don't have any hate towards you. I am angry about many things that you did. So many nasty rotten things that you did to those people that you claimed you loved??? My word woman!  If that was your love then I am so happy that I'm no longer around you. I do not care any more.

You see the difference between love and the opposite isn't hate. it's indifference. 

I wish you no harm at all.  You do that really good all by yourself. no help needed.

So, good riddance to bad rubbish! and as your memories fade (I'm working really hard on that) I'm become someone that is totally indifferent. 

I'm giving you the gift that no one else would give you.

You now have to face your own consequences or karma from what you have created.

SH