My Nasturtium Journal

Started by Nasturtium, September 13, 2023, 12:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasturtium

I so want and need this space, this forum as a place to share and be heard and hear others. Unfortunately even though I consider myself pretty tech savvy, I get lost here every time I login. I can't find the responses to my posts or find others' posts that I want to read again and/or reply to. It causes me anxiety and frustration.
I wish I knew the answer. I don't want to stop but each time I am back feeling like I'm in the Groundhog Day movie.

blue_sky

Hi Nasturtium, if you go to your profile, you can see all the posts you have made, even the comments you wrote on others' posts.

It might be trickier to find others post if you haven't commented on it. If you remember that person's profile name, you can probably look at their profile and the posts they have. That's how i have been managing so far. If there's an easier way, I'd like to know as well :)

Armee

Hi! Nice journal! I hope it will help to write things here.  :grouphug:

It'll get easier to figure out the tricks to navigating the forum, just hang in here and you'll slowly figure it out. For me, I see like a little bell icon at the top of my screen and if I click that it shows me all the new replies on things I have posted in already. And then for new stuff, I scroll through the list of forum sections and there are little yellow rectangles next to sections that have new content so I click on those when I have time.

Good luck!