Joining the Private Section for Journals

Started by Kizzie, August 21, 2023, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armee

Quote from: Remberin on June 15, 2025, 11:30:30 AMRequesting access, feeling very paranoid lately. Is that ok to say? Idk, perfectionism. Thanks in advance : )

Extreme paranoia on my part is what started that section.  ;D

Chart

Paranoia always makes me think of the observation of Frank Lepage (a French writer and political activist). He points out that there are two "errors" when we talk about paranoid stuff (like conspiracy theories, etc). One of the errors is to be paranoid about everything. The second error is to think that this feeling can't possibly have a basis in truth.
:-)

bardic

Hello! Unsure if I qualify for access to the private journaling section, but may I apply for one? Thanks!

Kizzie

OK Bardic, I have added you. Please refresh then see if you can get into the private journal area. Let me know if you have a problem.

Kizzie