Inpatient treatment

Started by Blueberry, February 09, 2022, 06:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

I'll be off the forum for a good number of weeks because I'm going into inpatient treatment tomorrow. I might occasionally read my own Journals especially to find something I noted ages ago, but otherwise I'll be trying to get the most out of the treatment program!  :wave:

rainydiary

paul72

Bach

Best wishes, Blueberry.  I hope the treatment program is helpful!

Kizzie

CactusFlower

Hope67

Dear Blueberry,
I shall miss you, and I wish you the best in your inpatient treatment.  I'll look forward to catching up with you when you're back and in the meantime, I'll be thinking of you.
:hug:
Hope  :)

sanmagic7

thinking of you, blueberry.  love and hugs :hug:

Armee

I'll miss you Blueberry but am so proud of you for getting yourself inpatient and working so hard to make it happen. Sending lots of love and support your way.

Snowdrop

Thinking of you, Blueberry. :hug:

Kizzie

Me too BB, hope treatment is going well

Armee

Me three! Can't wait to hear from you and about you! Hope you are feeling good and strong.  :grouphug:

Not Alone

Blueberry, sending caring thoughts your way.  :hug:

Blueberry

Thank you so much everybody for all your care and good wishes  :grouphug:

I'm still in inpatient care. It is going well in the sense that it's helpful. But unfortunately it seems I dissociate way more than I knew. I have more 'parts' and they cause more chaos and especially exhaustion in my day-to-day life. I don't know exactly when I'll be home again. It could be a month. I'll see.

Kizzie

So good to hear from you BB  :hug:  Hope things go well over the new few weeks to a month!