Not Alone: 2022

Started by Not Alone, January 01, 2022, 02:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainydiary

I resonate with going to trainings and not knowing anyone.  That is incredibly uncomfortable.  I'm glad the training provided some clarity for you otherwise.  Best wishes taking each step.

Bach

I hope you are able to rest and relax after such a hard week, Not Alone.  Not just a hard week, but such a difficult process for so long with the dissolution of your marriage.  Hoping there are better times ahead for you very soon  :hug: :grouphug:

Not Alone

Thank you, Rainy and Bach.

I did some light reading this evening. Later I was working on some things for future job. Started feeling stressed. I put it away for now. I think that I know a next step that I need to take to organize and begin to be ready for new job in July. I hope to spend some time on that tomorrow and some more time cleaning.

Someone at work did something for me that was incredibly generous and kind. I am blessed.

rainydiary

It is so nice to have someone show kindness and generosity.  Best wishes getting organized.

Not Alone

:hug: Rainy  :hug:

I spent quite awhile this morning, getting organized for new job. I got a lot done. The mountain of what still needs to be done creeps in and then I feel really overwhelmed. I still have more of this organizing to do, but I need to step away for awhile.

I also vacuumed some floors.

sanmagic7

notalone, i'm so glad for you that you have a decent amount of lead time before your new job begins.  small steps count, and it sounds like you're doing just that.  good for you!  keep it up, you're doing great.  love and hugs :hug:

Not Alone

San, thanks for the encouragement and the reminder that small steps count.

Blueberry

Also you got a lot done today, Not Alone! You wrote that! :cheer:

I'm so glad someone at work did something kind and generous for you :cheer: :hug:

Not Alone

Thank you, Blueberry.

Went over bills with H. He has always paid bills in the past. There was some discussion about what should still be share, but no argument. I will have three months of paying bills on my current income, which is impossible. I have savings that I can use. My coworker's financial gift will help too. At the moment, I'm not freaked out over the bills. I'm allowing for that to change and accept my feelings as they come. There are many things in our marriage that was not "us." The finances were "us." This is a further tearing of the marriage (which no longer exists legally).

Not Alone

H just told me he thinks he should get more money from an account.  :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Armee

:hug:

I'm sorry, Not Alone. As much as you are able to stand up for what feels fair and right for you. I'm here with you and wishing this weren't so painful and difficult.  :grouphug:

sanmagic7

i echo armee, notalone.  such trials, hurt, pain, back and forth, manipulations, disregard for what you've been put thru -  :aaauuugh:

i don't have enough words to express how i'm feeling toward you, toward him, toward the situation.  to you, however, i'm sending love and a hug filled w/ compassion, strength, and care for my friend who's going thru so much. :bighug:

Not Alone

Thank you, Armee and San. I appreciate you being in my corner.

I confronted H when I got home from work. I won't go into details, but it is taken care of and he is no longer pursuing trying to get that money.

rainydiary

I am glad your conversation went ok.

Armee