Not Alone: Reduced Visibility; One Step at a Time

Started by Not Alone, February 03, 2020, 11:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowdrop

I've been here for a little while, and I've just been catching up with your journal. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. :grouphug:

Not Alone

Thank you Tee and Snowdrop.  :grouphug:

My nerves are frayed. Current day stress, hooking into past stuff.  :fallingbricks:

Bach

Tea and a blanket and gentle hugs to you, notalone  :hug: :grouphug:

Tee

:hug: I wish I could send one of our neighborhood friendly cat's your way to give you snuggles.  I know it's not the same but to give you a smile. :hug: Sending warm thoughts

Snowdrop

Not Alone

Bach, Tee, Snowdrop; thank you for your continued care. It helps to not feel alone. I ended up taking a xanax last night; my anxiety was so high. I'm debating talking about the current-time issue with the person involved. Fearful of not being heard/being on the same page and it being more triggering. Frustrating.

Not Alone

I did end up talking to Person about current situation. Person is not in complete denial about situation, which was my fear. It is a big weight hanging over me. Nothing needs to be done immediately, so I guess I should try to put it on the shelf for awhile. That is hard for me to do.

Snowdrop

Well done for talking to Person. At least they weren't in complete denial.

I have a lockable box you can have, if it would help to put the situation in there? I wondered if it might save you from carrying it around with you.

Not Alone

Thank you, Snowdrop! I put the issue in the lockable box. I wasn't able to lock it yet  :Idunno:, but at least it is in the box.

sanmagic7

with you all the way, notalone.  love and hugs coming your way. :hug:

Tee

Not Alone

Hugs to you, San & Tee.  :hug: :hug:

I got some cleaning done today. Spent most of the day on Netflix. Feeling detached from everyone.

Snowdrop

If it's helpful, I will fetch you a cup of tea. I'll make it just the way you like it. :grouphug:

sanmagic7

you may feel detached, but you are not alone - we're here with you, for sure.

netflix has become, to my mind, something extremely important and helpful for some of us.  a distraction, a way to release feelings, something to learn from, a source of laughter, even pseudo-company of some sort - whatever we might need at the moment.  so glad you have that at your disposal, notalone.  sending love and hugs  :hug: