ch. 6 - beyond the past

Started by sanmagic7, July 15, 2019, 03:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

Hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations on your book!!!   :cheer:

Sceal

Hope you are feeling better soon! Sending you warm thoughts!

SharpAndBlunt

Also get well soon and huge congratulations for writing a book!! Wow! :applause:

sanmagic7

notalone, sceal, and s&b, thanks so much for the get well wishes, and the congratulations on the book.  the cover got finished today, and my d has gone thru the first ch., so it's definitely on its way.  it's pretty freakin' exciting, but i can't let myself get too jazzed or i'll just go under again  :disappear: thanks for your continuing support.

slowly, slowly, i'm coming back to life.  not quite all the way - still tiring out pretty quickly, but it's better than last week.  this just takes time and rest.  also had a few extra triggers and a couple mini ef's, so that put an extra day away.  will eventually get there.  just really low on energy still.

love and hugs to you all.  :grouphug:

Three Roses

I'm (virtually) giving you a gigantic cozy quilt to help you heal, a bowl of delicious soup, and a piping hot mug of your favorite beverage! 🍜🍵🛏️

sanmagic7

absolutely perfect, 3r.  thank you so much! :hug:

sanmagic7

can't get my feet under me today.  too many triggers, ef's, memories all coming at me at once.  i wrote all about it under 'frustrations/setbacks' cuz i needed to get it out of me.  it's too much today.

MoonBeam

San, sending a supportive, caring  :hug:

Jazzy

Sending strength and support your way! Take care San! :)

sanmagic7

moonbeam and jazzy, i really appreciate your support.

still down for the count, got the name of an emdr therapist in town who i'll be calling tomorrow.  wish me luck - when my d gave me the card, i burst into tears in relief.  fingers crossed and prayers flying - i want this so badly.

Blueberry

Keeping my fingers crossed for you san that this one finally works for you! :hug: :hug:

Sceal

dear san,
i hope you get an appointment with that edmr therapist really quickly. wishing you the best.  :hug: you're a wonderful woman, with so much strength and beauty.

Tee

:hug: friendly hug filled with compassion and understanding. :hug:

sanmagic7

bb, sceal, tee - thank you.  i hope so.  tues. i call her.

i got a little girl feeling tonite, the first i remember.  i just wanted someone to come for me, i think i was about 6.  i got it while watching 'anastasia', when she found her family.  i wanted that feeling of belonging.  i felt so lost, it was nearly overpowering for a minute.  so very lost.  i think i've felt this way for a very long time, but didn't know it.  no wonder i've had sadness in my eyes to the extent that strangers would comment on it.  i can barely bear this anymore.

Three Roses

So very sorry to hear how you're struggling, my friend. I'm with you in thoughts.  :hug: