How do I say this??

Started by Three Roses, September 12, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sceal

I think I am at the same stage as you. Knowing that I have to get it out in order to continue healing, but the words don't come. It's either big blank thing or it's an overwhelmingly amount of shame.

I hope the others are right, that when you are ready, the words will come.

sanmagic7

i, too, believe it will happen when you're ready.

have you ever tried writing even one of those words with your non-dominant hand?  like on a piece of paper, maybe with a crayon or marker?  sometimes that can help unblock, if that's what you're looking to do. 

otherwise, not to worry.  our minds are beautiful at protecting us, as well as letting us know when it's time.  we're here for you, sweetie.   :bighug:  lots of love.

Hope67

Hi Three Roses,
Sending you a warm hug,  :hug: - like you have often said to others here, go at your own pace, and don't rush things.  Sensible suggestions - and I feel sure things will unblock when the time is right, and when you can cope with those things.  Sending you a hug of support  :grouphug:
Hope  :)

Hope67

Hi Three Roses,
I'm just popping by to wish you the best for Christmas - I will hope to be around - but incase I'm not - I didn't want to miss wishing you a Happy Christmas.   :hug:

Three Roses

Awww thank you Hope! A merry Christmas to you and yours ❤️🎄🎁🎅

Deep Blue

Three Roses

I really hope the coming new year brings each of us more healing and happiness. Love you all!

sanmagic7

right back atcha, sweetie.   :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sceal

:hug: to you too Three Roses! Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Wattlebird

Thanks 3r I hope u have a great new year as well  :yes:

Hope67

Love to you, Three Roses - and sending you a heartfelt hug  :hug:

Sceal

Thank you for all the hugs and support this year, Three Roses.
I wish you a good night today, and I wish you all the best for 2019!  :hug:

SharpAndBlunt

Let me add my best wishes too, Three Roses  :grouphug:

Hope67

Hi Three Roses,
The article you shared about the ups and downs of trauma - I can't remember the title, but it was really helpful, and I just wanted to thank you  :hug: for sharing it.

Three Roses

You're very welcome, Hope  :hug:

(Why The Journey Through Trauma Is A Winding Path, https://cptsd.org/forum/index.php?topic=11464.0;topicseen)