Elpha's new adventure

Started by Elphanigh, January 06, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

i hear you on that as well.  we just went thru a b.s. situation with the property mgt. co. of this house.  this crapola just sucks.  you're right, if it isn't one thing, it's another.  *sigh*ing right beside you, sweetie.

Elphanigh

I hope yours has been resolved. I went through this with the office directly before I moved out, so I should not be hearing from corporate. This was already sorted and now I have to find one piece of paper in among all of my boxes.. because he can't go get their copy and I don't have access to the messaging system that has proof of this because they limited my access to it...

Grrr....

Sorry little bit irritated to say the least.

sanmagic7

no apology necessary.  here's a grrrr right along with yours.  i hate that kind of crapola!!!   good luck with it.  i hope yours gets resolved quickly, too.

ours was about the water, which tasted like a #2 pencil, and we asked that it be tested, or to show us a test from the last year that it was safe.  my d did all kinds of research, talked to the water plant, knocked herself out with getting info.  the mgt. place was short in their reply - we've had no problems from other tenants.   

as it turns out, from what we gather, it's the type of pipes that were used when the house was built.  it took us 2 weeks of running the water from the various taps, and using a pitcher with a filter, but now the water tastes ok.  just so frustrating.  we would eventually love to buy this house, so i don't want her to tick them off (she doesn't either), and are in the process of deciding if and how to respond to their lack of care and compassion. 

it'll get worked out in the end, i'm not worried.  it just gets frustrating.  good luck in finding your paper. 

Elphanigh

Yuck... I am very glad the water tastes okay now. That sounds super frustrating, I do hope you get to buy the place one day.

The corporate of my old apartment wants to charge me more rent than was agreed upon on my move out paperwork. They are also saying I moved out three days later than I actually did which is a lie. I already fought this with the office and made them lower my rent that last month. I should not be fighting them again over the same issue. I have no idea where this paperwork is in m boxes or even if it made it with me, because the issue had been fixed and they have a copy of the messages and papers... but apparently this guy is not talking to the office. My goodness this is not the time for this.

Anyhow, I will fight him on it. I just need to spend part of my day searching. If not calling the office on Monday. My Littles hate when I have to be aggressive and fight for things. Honestly kind of triggering to them because it reminds them of my M.... I never want to be her. I know logically I am not, I am just standing up for myself... but my littles still struggle with it.

Well on that note, of to work for the night, I picked up a serving shift like a week ago and wish I hadn't :/

Deep Blue

That's totally understandable that your littles would struggle with that.  Standing up for yourself is such hard territory for me too.  Rest assured we don't think you are like your M.  Please tell your littles I said so.   :grouphug:

Elphanigh

Deep blue, I told them and it means the world to them  :hug: They just need the extra reassurance as I am having to do a lot of brave, more assertive things in order to honor myself this week.

Sceal

Ugh! I'm sorry to hear you got to deal with this difficult person. I hope it solves out okay and that you get it sorted quickly!

sanmagic7

dang, i hate this crapola that you're going thru, sweetie.  they're playing stupid games with your head, and all you can do is fight them on it.  i give you a lot of credit for that - i know it's tough, uses up a lot of time and energy, and is hard work.  i agree with deep blue that you will not become your mother.  you have more than enough awareness and determination to never let that happen.

much love always, my dear el, and a hug filled with all the energy  you need.

Elphanigh

Thank you both  :hug: it is just taking a lot more of my mental energy than I would like for it to.

San, that is really reassuring to hear.  :hug: thank you for always believing in me

sanmagic7

you're welcome.  it's easy to do.

Hope67

Quote from: Elphanigh on July 21, 2018, 01:42:39 AM
I am having to do a lot of brave, more assertive things in order to honor myself this week.
Wishing you strength to do these things, Elpha.  Hope it's going ok.   :hug:
Hope  :)

Elphanigh

It is, thank you.  :hug: I have a job interview that I am really excited about today

sanmagic7

good luck with the job interview today, sweetie.  i hope it goes well, smoothly, and that you get it.  that would be so great.  i'll be there with you in spirit for support.   lots of love, big hug, always.

Deep Blue

Standing with you Elpha,
Giving you silent support in your interview. Sending you calm vibes and luck on your interview.

Elphanigh

Thank you both :hug: I am grateful to have you both with me as I go this afternoon. I have faith this will work out. Thankfully, I do trust my ability to interview well. It is a skill I am confident that I have, which takes a lot as I am not generally a self confident person.

I will be thinking of you both. You are there with calming encouragement  :hug: