Various

Started by Blueberry, November 20, 2017, 10:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

1) I told a neighbour today that, no, I'm not copying his private papers on my business printer/copier. Even though I know that some people may see this as nit-picking, but I know why I'm doing this both for me as a private person and for me in my self-employed space. I didn't self-harm afterwards, I didn't even have the impulse to do so!  :cheer:

2) Today I also didn't hesitate to move various items out of my business space (outside my office door but interfering with door opening, name plate, door bell etc). Well, I hardly hesitated. But compared to all the soul-searching I went through before claiming this area as mine not to be used by all and sundry in the building for God-knows-what a number of months ago, this is huge progress.

3) Yesterday I stuck up a nice notice in the basement on the door of my new allotted space asking neighbours not to put garbage containers in front of it. It's actually always been my allotted space, it's just that a previous tenant in the building occupied it and once told me that it was actually mine  :stars:  I never managed to ask for it back but I did manage to take it over when she moved out. She used to have a note on the door too saying 'don't block please'.

4) I do a lot of colouring-in in adult colouring books (one of my self-soothing methods) and it's one of these pictures I've put up with my message added. This is progress too. I'm showing this part of me outside my apartment and I'm also adding some colour to the basement / decorating / beautifying. Felt good afterwards, didn't feel like self-harming.  :thumbup:

Kat

AphoticAtramentous

That's so awesome, Blueberry!  :cheer:

Sceal

:cheer:
Wonderful! Great job!

Andyman73

I am so very very proud of you! Reclaiming what was rightfully and always yours to begin with. Huge huge huge!!!

Blueberry