The healing porch

Started by Wife#2, July 10, 2017, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Thank you Candid,  :hug: I hope you managed a little shut-eye while I was absorbed in my own thoughts.

Three Roses

Wife ... You are missed ... :grouphug:

Elphanigh

Three roses I agree. I miss her dearly as well

Elphanigh

I am going to sit here tonight. I need to breathe and rest in every way possible. I think I may sit on the porch with a few blankets, a cuddly animal, and a view of the water. Might even allow myself to nap since everyone here is a safe person.

Life is exhausting and this place is my getaway today. Things have been too much

AphoticAtramentous

Quote from: Elphanigh on September 01, 2017, 11:38:36 PM
I am going to sit here tonight. I need to breathe and rest in every way possible. I think I may sit on the porch with a few blankets, a cuddly animal, and a view of the water. Might even allow myself to nap since everyone here is a safe person.

Life is exhausting and this place is my getaway today. Things have been too much
That sounds really nice, Elphanigh. :) Please do all that! It sounds like a really calming well-needed break.

Elphanigh

Thank you, Aphotic. I really need the break

sanmagic7

i join with everyone in missing wife2.  always so steadfast and grounding.  no pressure to return till you're ready, just letting you know you're thought of a lot.

will be harvesting here, today.  tomatoes, corn, peppers are available for everyone.  we could roast corn in the firepit, make veggie kabobs, and black raspberries are ripe and delicious.  eat to your heart's content, and enjoy.

then, it's the rocking chair with flowers in my hair, channeling my inner flower child, long skirt, bare feet, contentment in my heart.  lovely little breeze wafting the smell of our roses over us.  dahlias are blooming, along with black-eyed susans.  zinnias in their rainbow of colors.  it's so beautiful here.  lovely people to round out the beauty i find here.  it is indeed a safe place.

Elphanigh

San I am here with you today.  Can we have fresh watermelon with all of that as well? It should be grown in the garden perfectly this time of year.

I will join you in being barefoot, it is perfect.

sanmagic7

absolutely.  watermelon sounds yummy.  seed-spitting contest anyone?  lol!!!

Candid

Spitting here beside you, san.  :chestbump:

Elphanigh

Lol thanks you two. I will help judge the contest. I am pretty atrocious at the actual seed spitting part

sanmagic7

so am i, el.  they usually just dribble down my front, lol!  still, i get a kick out of trying.  and one never knows, candid, i might have a fluke, so watch out - hahaha!!!

by the by, i love your flowers, el - water lilies?  some of my favs.

Elphanigh

lol this would be really amusing to watch irl. I can envision it though. Thank you for the smile  :hug:

Yeah, water lilies. They are my favorite and I found that picture of them this morning. I have always connected to them (it is why when I wrote my story for the website that I used that as my picture). I also have a tattoo planned for it when I can finally afford it. Along with one of my grandmother's native american dream catcher. I kept it and it is always with me.

Long explanation to say thank you, I am glad you like them as well

Candid

I usually swallow watermelon seeds, so I'm going to need a bit of practice.  This could get messy.

AphoticAtramentous

lol If I tried spitting watermelon seeds, pretty sure I'd just send a glob of drool dribbling down my chin and onto my shirt.  :whistling:
So yeah, I'll just watch. Haha

Quote from: Elphanigh on September 03, 2017, 04:09:57 PM
Yeah, water lilies. They are my favorite and I found that picture of them this morning. I have always connected to them (it is why when I wrote my story for the website that I used that as my picture). I also have a tattoo planned for it when I can finally afford it. Along with one of my grandmother's native american dream catcher. I kept it and it is always with me.
Water lilies are quite beautiful. :) Where would you get the tattoos? Just a friendly curious question, don't answer if it's too personal. XP