A quote

Started by joyful, April 03, 2017, 04:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joyful

I can't decide where exactly to post this, but I love it and think it's super important and applicable to everyone here.

"It's not your fault and you aren't less than enough. you aren't what they did to you. you aren't the person that grew in all crooked and bent under the pressure of what happened to you. you aren't the awkwardness that came from being stepped on and over-pruned. You are the spirit that survived. You are the deep roots that continued to grow beneath the surface even when you were outwardly rejected. you are the life that went on despite being mowed over time and again.  You are the beauty that remained, waiting patiently for the right time to bloom. And now, because you held on even when the world turned away, your strength and compassion are the kind that know no end. You, my dear, are so much more than enough. you are exceptional--because you survived, because you beat the odds, because you are a warrior, a self-taught healer, and because you have become a beacon of hope for others who suffered like you"
--Cristen Rodgers

:hug:  to everyone

Three Roses

Candid

Elphanigh

Thank you for sharing Joyful 

samantha19