First steps

Started by MLG83, January 17, 2017, 06:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLG83

I am terrified about what will happen but in finding these forums I'm going to take the next step and try counseling again
This'll be my roughly third fourth attempt it always turns into just talking about daily things instead of the stuff I really need to talk about
I think the thing that will be different this time versus last several times if I'm doing it for myself nobody is asking me to do this
My life is just been abysmal in my mind to this point and I need to take control of the reins again
I want to thank everyone who post on here I just found this site today and have become somewhat obsessed but in a good way :Idunno:

Three Roses

:bigwink: Yes, I'll admit to being slightly obsessed with this place, too.

I recently restarted therapy - again! - but this time I had a talk with myself, and my therapist, and promised to tell the whole truth this time (something I haven't done before, partly because I didn't remember it). Looking back I see a lot of the denial I was in, but I didn't see it at the time; I want to talk about that with my therapist, too.

You're not alone! We'll be here to listen and cheer you on. :cheer:

MLG83

I wasn't in denial I've never denied what has happened to me I just skirted around the subject because I wasn't really there for me I was there because other people told me I needed counseling

MLG83

:stars: called and made the appointment first meeting is Monday at 4 ???

Three Roses

MLG83

First meeting went well go again on Monday I have been doing some research on the subject and I think I'm ready to drive in full force  :aaauuugh: