Help wanted

Started by Mor2seeMe, December 08, 2016, 11:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mor2seeMe

Wasting my life away in long term bad relationships that always end up in another traumatic situation :( 31years old and wanting the cycle of trauma to stop now please

Mor2seeMe

It all started when I was raped by my father at 12years old what when from 1 traumatic even turned into many, I have a 12year old son who is a rape victim from when I was escaping an abusive relationship n ended up being drugged and raped by 3 men 1 being my manager from work who took me in.... It just won't stop this evil bad luck :'(

Mor2seeMe

Drinking, yep substance abuse, I'm just a statistic now :( my son isn't a rape victim he's the result of a drugged gang rape, I was also involved in an almost ended me event 2 years ago... How is this even possible to happen soo much?

Three Roses

Mor2seeMe, are you & your son safe right now? Do you both have access to counseling services?

I'm concerned about the 2 of you, please let us know how you are. Sorry about the length of time it took for you to get an answer - this isn't like a chat room and sometimes it takes a while for someone to read what you've posted. :(