Annotated bibliography

Started by kda, October 06, 2016, 02:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kda

As a new member (I introduced myself on the Welcome board a few days ago), I am somewhat overwhelmed by the amount of resources available. I see that within the books board, there are a number of short descriptions or reviews of the books that are available through Amazon on this website. Has anyone considered including with the Amazon links these short descriptions and/or reviews? That would help separate out books that aren't appropriate for a particular person, for example (e.g., a book focusing on childhood trauma may not be appropriate for someone whose traumas came as an adult). Just a thought.

Kizzie

It's on the list to do kda as I agree that would be helpful.  Unfortunately we are short on volunteers and I only have so much time.  If at some point you (or anyone) want to volunteer for a project like that please do PM me.  No pressure on anyone to do so mind you, the first priority is always recovery. 

kda

Once I am a bit more stable, I think I would enjoy taking on some volunteer tasks. I will keep you posted. Thanks!

Kizzie

Tks kda, recovery first though  :yes: