Anybody else reading the Suzette Boon book?

Started by no_more_fear, February 03, 2016, 08:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no_more_fear

Quote from: Kizzie on February 05, 2016, 07:30:40 PM
Hi No More Fear - My concern with just giving the questions/exercises for each week is that there is no context/explanation unless you have the book itself.  That said, as Dutch mentioned, some of the material is available online.  There are three full chapters and most of a fourth here .

We could give those a whirl and see how it goes. How does that sound?

Hi kizzie,

That's true about context. I have the book, put off getting it for ages because of the price  :blink: Much cheaper to get the kindle edition, which I got. Honestly, for anyone who's a freeze type it's sooo worth it.

Yes I'd be happy with doing the first four chapters. I think that'd really help as it'd help people realise they're not alone in thinking these things.

Kizzie

OK No More Fear, I have started a new forum "Group Work" and there is a sub-forum titled "Book Club" so you can start posting there any time - http://outofthefog.net/C-PTSD/forum/index.php?board=191.0.

I liked your idea of a new thread for each chapter, breaks it down a bit.    :thumbup:  Maybe you could add a link to where you bought the Kindle version in case some people want to get it?

no_more_fear

That's brilliant, Kizzie. Thanks so much for doing that. I'll post both the questions and link ASAP.

Kizzie