Neurofeedback

Started by Laynelove, November 19, 2015, 11:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laynelove

Has anyone tried neurofeedback?

I've heard some of the results can be quite positive.

Kizzie

I'm about to in Jan so will post about it when I do.

Laynelove

I've booked mine for jan too! Maybe we can keep each other updated on any progress.

I found this book...I'm a bit wary about how legit it is but it's worth a read anyway...

http://www.amazon.com/Neurofeedback-Treatment-Developmental-Trauma-Fear-Driven/dp/0393707865

rlg6859

Please keep us posted.  This is something I am seriously considering in the new year.

Phoenix

I loved that book!!! And I would be seriously interested in this too. Please share how it goes. How did you even go about booking something like this?

Laynelove

I loved the book too! The only thing that concerns me a little is that the links on her website are dead links.

I just googled neurofeedback in my area and found a place near where I live. It's super expensive...$295 for initial consult and then $495 for brain scan. I'm in australia tho, my health insurance covers some. Its pricey for something I'm so wary of, but I guess right now I am desperate enough to be a guinea pig so to speak.

I'm more than happy to share my experience with the people on this board but I ll probably wait a while before I post about it just  to make sure any improvements I notice aren't just placebo.