I got mad at a deer this morning

Started by BigGreenSee123, September 22, 2015, 01:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch Uncle

Quote from: BigGreenSee123 on September 25, 2015, 02:52:57 AM
But the thought that maybe I was right on target with this one, that I did have some kind of lesser status and not only did my dog sense this but then turned away from me also because of it...well that one stings a bit.
:hug: to you, BigGreenSee123. Yep, that must sting. I can relate.
But you didn't put yourself in the situation, nor did the dog. And neither of you were in a position to do anything about it.
However uncomfortable it is, it might be a way forward to allow yourself "that maybe I was right on target with this one".
You yourself may have also 'sniffed it out'.  :thumbup:

:bighug:

Oh, and you really are not "the less-than person I suspect everyone is believing me to be". That's only their stupid construct of you. Really!  :hug:

missbliss

Deer have as much rights as humans do to inhabit this good earth. In fact, they were created before man, so for all intents and purposes they are our elders and for this alone deserve our respect. Sometimes a word, a nuance, a person, an inanimate thing will trigger something in us that we on a subconscious level indentify with or perceive as danger. As we were mocked and ridiculed as children we transfer that to the object. Miniizing its magnificene and seeing it merely as low, stupid and nuisance.

Drive slowly, be aware of sentient beings around you, trust in the wisdom of the Universe that all is according to plan and all beings have a place in this world - and forgive self for judgment misplaced.

BigGreenSee123

Quote from: Dutch Uncle on September 25, 2015, 06:11:03 AM
However uncomfortable it is, it might be a way forward to allow yourself "that maybe I was right on target with this one".
You yourself may have also 'sniffed it out'.  :thumbup:

You've certainly given me something to think about Dutch Uncle.