been a bit busy

Started by Vrizzy, August 27, 2015, 10:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vrizzy

I just wanted to let you know that since the college semester has started I have been a bit busy and I have also been dealing with some stuff recently. I'll be in and out most likely.

So yeah sorry about that. ^^"

Kizzie

Tks for letting us know Vrizzy. Come and go when you have time and hope college goes well and you are able to sort out whatever stuff you are dealing with  :hug: 

Vrizzy

<squees> Thanks friend! Things are going better now, the emotional flashbacks come and go but my friends and boyfriend now know about them, or at least most of my friends do. My best friend has helped me come to terms with some of what happened. But thanks so so so so much! :hug:

Kizzie

That's wonderful that you have people you can be open with and who are supportive.  A lot of us keep/kept silent about our Efs and other symptoms which only seems to add fuel to the fire so to speak.  Support and openness - both great "defuelers" :thumbup:

Vrizzy

I agree with this with all of my heart! I wish you all didn't have to/didn't feel you had to hide or some mixture of the two. Nobody should have to go through this alone.

Kizzie

Amen to that Vrizzy!   :hug:

KayFly

I feel you Vrizzy! My college term has just begun as well and life has gotten busy for me too! I just wanted to say, also, I'm really happy to hear you have a good support system outside of OOTS. :) But also always happy to hear from you on here! Good luck with your term! Thanks for always being a little ray of  :sunny:

Vrizzy

You are a ray of  :sunny: as well! You all are! Thank you all so much!!!!  :bighug: