You are attracting unresolved greif, and people who mirror your struggles

Started by Indigochild, July 16, 2015, 09:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigochild

Hello guys...

I was reading and replying to a thread earlier today, and it was talking about attracting narcissists and people who talk over you, who only care about themselves, ...i cant find it now, but the person who posted it wanted to know if it annoys anyone else too and i told them yes- it annoys me too.
Another person said that they talk about themselves in order to cope- there are so many reasons for things.

Weather you are a talker or too much of a listener to others-
This video is enlightening and may help you understand why you attract what you do-
and it is NOT your fault.
This blew my mind.
People actually are mirrors that you see yourself in- you only know it when you are a bit more enlightened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHk-VwEpGCs

Indigochild

no_more_fear

I watched half of it. I found it very informative, especially the stuff about co-dependants. I'm having a really rough day today, so will watch the rest tomorrow. Thanks again for sharing.

Indigochild

Aww...im sorry to hear that no more guilt- really.
I think the video is pretty tough going to watch, i should have mentioned that when i posted it.

Take care of yourself x

fairyslipper

IC,  THIS video is soooooooooooo good. Thank you for posting it. That is exactly what is happening. I THINK I am above the veil now lol. JUST above it  ;) ha and the view is so much better. This video is excellent at explaining what we are going through.  :hug:

Indigochild

Hey Fairyslipper!!
OMG! I am so glad you found it insightful!

Im glad your glad to be out of the veil. i think its hard, especially if your in a relationship and the person your with doesnt realise that you realise the pattern that has been repeated- on both ends.

So glad you liked it  :hug: