saying hello

Started by Frog24, Today at 12:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frog24

Hi all,
Feeling nervous to post, but reading through some of the recent introductions helped. I'm joining this space in the middle of the longest emotional flashback I've ever been through. My usual tools have not been working, so I've been seeking out new resources and came across OOTS. I'm hoping I can learn some things from you all. I've been dealing with a high conflict situation with a roommate which has left me feeling unsafe at home (I am physically safe) which is triggering much from childhood. The plan is to move when I'm able to, but in the meantime I'm having a really hard time coming out of EF state which is really throwing me. It's been about a month now. This experience has been pretty isolating. I've never been in community before with other c-ptsd survivors or people who really get what it's like living with this. I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the message boards, but I hope to look around slowly and get to know you all.
-F

Alice362

Hi,

I have also been nervous with posts so you are not alone there. Your situation sounds similar to mine, I understand the additional weight it brings. I have found reading the valuable information here very helpful. I hope you can find some peace here and things start to improve for you.


 :)

Blueberry

Hi Frog24 :heythere:
Welcome to the forum

I'm sorry you're so triggered. A month-long EF is excruciating to live through. I hope you can start to see glimmers of light at the end of the tunnel soon.