Hello

Started by Alice362, August 09, 2026, 04:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice362

Hi Everyone,

I am recently diagnosed and have an unsupportive spouse of decades. The loneliness is immense. I am happy to have found this space.

NarcKiddo

Welcome. I'm glad you found us.

dollyvee

Hi Alice,

Welcome to the forum  :heythere:  I hope you find what you need here.

Sending you support,
dolly

Kizzie

Hi Alice and a warm welcome to Out of the Storm!  :heythere:

I hope you find this forum helps with the loneliness - it makes a difference to know you're not alone with CPTSD and that others really understand what you're going through and offer support and suggestions about things that worked (or did not) for them.

 :grouphug:

TheBigBlue

Welcome Alice :heythere:

I'm very late to the welcome party, but glad you found us.

I'm sorry you're feeling so alone with this, especially without the support you would hope for at home. I hope you find some of that understanding and connection here.  :grouphug: