My Tree

Started by Rizzo, March 24, 2024, 08:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizzo

The tree I nurtured is all lost
The tree I nurtured is all gone
You took the hoe and arranged all the fallen leaves in a nice pile.
I thought you cared a bit.
I saw you looking at the tree,
Little by little I discovered that everything was going to explode.
took a knife and stabbed him,
tear off a leaf,
flower and flower
You said it was for my benefit,
But the tree is still ruined,
My spirit has fallen.
It's in front of my eyes now,
The tree is lost,
And my heart too.
I will never be the same person again.

BecomingMe

I have just cried reading your poem Rizzo  :'(  I'm so truly sorry for what you have suffered. I understand your feelings and that you will never be the same again. Right now, I'm grieving - among other things. What keeps me going and helps me endure these dark periods is knowing (because a part of me does actually know!) that at the other end of this healing journey I will be a stronger, happier person who will be able to live the remainder of my life without carrying this pain permanently inside. I truly wish that for you and for all of us on this forum. Stay strong  :thumbup: and be gentle with yourself  :hug:

Rizzo

Quote from: BecomingMe on April 08, 2024, 08:33:40 PMI have just cried reading your poem Rizzo  :'(  I'm so truly sorry for what you have suffered. I understand your feelings and that you will never be the same again. Right now, I'm grieving - among other things. What keeps me going and helps me endure these dark periods is knowing (because a part of me does actually know!) that at the other end of this healing journey I will be a stronger, happier person who will be able to live the remainder of my life without carrying this pain permanently inside. I truly wish that for you and for all of us on this forum. Stay strong  :thumbup: and be gentle with yourself  :hug:

Thank you so much.. now I feel not alone