Hi

Started by Embers, February 27, 2024, 08:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Embers

Hi, I'm embers. I have cptsd. Im in hospital for mental health hopefully just overnight due to being quite unwell right now after falling into a new relationship that ended badly.

I was abused in my dad's ring by him and others, from the age of 0-15.

I'm currently going through a separation, selling my home and receiving trauma therapy.

I write poetry to process things.

Blueberry

Welcome to the forum, Embers :heythere:

Papa Coco

Welcome, Embers.

I'm glad you found this forum. it fits well in conjunction with therapy. It's always just nice to have peers who support. And this is a very supportive community.

:grouphug:

Embers

Hi both and thank you for the welcome.

Little2Nothing

Welcome Embers, glad you're here. 

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to OOTS Embers. It sounds like you have a lot going on.  Sharing all that here can help if you're comfortable doing that. 

Group hug from us, hope that's OK  :grouphug:

Embers

Thank you. I'm not sure where to go first. X

Lakelynn

Hello Embers,

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us. This is a big place with lots of information. On the HOME page, areas of interest are separated by horizontal black lines with the topic on the left end.

You might try Resources,  CPTSD and Others or Treatment & Self-Help. Your introduction mentions a lot of things going on at once, which is tough to cope with. I hope you are continuing to reach out and connect with people. I wish you well.  :hug: 

Kizzie

Embers, you can write a few more posts here about yourself to get going and then switch to other topics in other sections.  One thing many members do is start a journal which is here - https://www.cptsd.org/forum/index.php?board=61.0.