Returning member.

Started by Libby183, February 13, 2024, 09:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libby183

Hello everyone. It's so nice to see lots of new names, and many I remember from when I was here a while back.

I never intended to stay away so long, but got sort of side tracked. Now, I feel that I am on to the next, challenging stage of my recovery.  It really is a process that just goes on and on.

Over the last few weeks, I have been catching up with everything here, and I'm looking forward to getting involved again.

Thank you for having me back.

Libby

Larry

Hope67

Welcome back Libby,
I remember you very well.  I am happy to see you.   :hug:
Hope  :)

Kizzie

Welcome back Libby, good to hear from you again! It is a process that goes on and on isn't it?  Fortunately things do get better or so I've found. When I think back to how I was when I first found out I about CPTSD I am so much better but with work to do still. I think in the end we learn how to manage our symptoms but they never entirely go away.

Lakelynn

Hello Libby! Good to see you again. Yes, those next stages of recovery require some tender loving care. I hope you'll find it here.

I've been on and off myself 3 times. This version, I'm calling myself Lakelynn. MY previous ones were BeHea1thy and BeeKeeper. Whatever!

Blueberry

Libby183

Thankyou, everyone. It's so nice to be remembered!