Signing in with your phone

Started by storyworld, February 10, 2024, 09:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

storyworld

Has anyone been able to sign into the forum using your phone? I haven't but would like to as I tend to read most posts on my phone, and so would better be able to engage were I able to use my phone. :)

Armee

Yeah I only use my phone for the forum. I make lots of typos tho.  :whistling:

storyworld

Was there any trick to signing in? I can't seem to get my password to work when I use my phone and I'm not sure why. :/

Armee

Just getting the right password! Maybe you need to sign out of your computer? I don't recall any tricks...good luck!

Bermuda

Since the time some months ago when we had to cache to login I have not been able to log in with my phone. I guess I just figured it was for the better, so that I can't obsess and delete my posts, refresh 1,000 times, and another degree of untraceability for my paranoia. Hah. But yes, I also cannot login with my phone either.

:yes:

storyworld

Bermuda, I'm glad I'm not the only one tempted to delete posts (or who has deleted them!) and who refreshes to see if others responded so I can how much of a mess my post reveals I am.

Thanks, Armee, I can't remember my password so I'm afraid if I log out from my computer, I'll be locked out! (I know I could email Kizzie, but it feels easier to just let things be as they are ...)