And will visit us at night and at day

Heaven in what they call that place
With many angels having lovely face
People say its very much better than earth
Remember: we already lived there before birth

Very much are we going to miss her love
Her kind heart was as pure as a dove
Soon time will come and she'll be long gone
And we will be able to do nothing but mourn.

This one is also by a very vulnerable Teenage Blue.
After reading all the positive comments in the other post, she was comfortable to share one more.

NarcKiddo

I can feel the sadness.

:grouphug:

Thank you for sharing. I am glad Teenage Blue found an outlet in poetry, and I am glad you have kept the poems. I have thrown out most of what I wrote/drew back in the day and I rather wish I had not, now.

Armee

Kizzie

:hug:  Tks for sharing this.

tryingtokeepmoving

Quote from: blue_sky on December 29, 2023, 12:39:20 PMPeople say its very much better than earth
Remember: we already lived there before birth

beautiful to find the hope there, thank you for sharing, I feel every stanza

BecomingMe

Glad you shared another of your beautiful, emotive poems blue_sky  They are so expressive and communicate so much. I hope they have helped you and will continue to do so. Keep sharing  :hug:

blue_sky

Thank you BecomingMe

Teenage Blue used to love poetry and loved writing her thoughts as poems. But since she kept getting scrutinised by FOO about her poems, somewhere along the journey of life she stopped writing them.

I have a diary or two of some poems she wrote but sadly, I can't seem to write new ones as an adult.

Blueberry

That might come (back) to adult you, blue. There's always hope. Especially in the creativity department :hug:  I feel kind of sad writing this though :'(

Little2Nothing

blue_sky that was a well written poem. I hope adult sky can be inspired to write again.