New Member, Little Technology

Started by MommaDew, November 19, 2023, 06:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MommaDew

Hey there,

I have been experiencing mental health issues since 93.  Various degrees with this episode (for lack of another word) for 7 years.

Just last year, I was thankfully referred to Pyschiatrist who brought forward the suggestion of cptsd and SAD to the table.  Finally, I felt a small, glowing light at the end of the tunnel.  I had never thought to see myself placed upon paper so well until I learned about cptsd.  Puzzle pieces began to fall into place.  Things I felt, things that I thought, made some sort of sense now.

I am hoping through this new strategy while assist me in venturing back into the world outside my own home.

I am new to this technology as well.  Please be patient with me.  Managing this only took me just over an hour to figure it out !

NarcKiddo

Welcome! Well done on making your first post. It will get easier as you get used to it.

blue_sky

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to OOTS  :heythere:  Glad you found your way here and were able to figure the technology out.  It does get easier.  :yes:

Kizzie

Bermuda

Hello there, welcome. It can be such a relief, huh? I hope you find all that you are looking for.

Sunshine88

I'm tech savvy and it took me quite some time to get everything to cooperate on this site and find what I was doing too. ☺️ Feel free to private message me if you need any help, I'll be checking the site daily I'm sure. I'm glad you found your way to the psychiatrist and here.

MommaDew

Thank you so much for the welcome.  One of my struggles is always whether I made the right, or safest, decision.  Second guessing has become a regular occurrence.  I appreciate knowing I can belong somewhere without judgement or criticism. 

Sunshine88

MommaDew I avoided support groups for years because of possibilities in the vulnerability, I've only just realized that while something bad Could happen from here; things much more beautiful are far more likely to happen, as we are all hopefully here with the likeness of mind to find community, acceptance, help, etc.

Listen to your intuition, your gut, caution is generally warranted with everything right? 😊 Glad you're here.