So please; wipe my tears away.

Sea waves! please come,
Problems are surrounding me,
But nobody sees,
So please; from problems, make me free.

Sea waves! please come,
By enemies, I'm being killed,
But others laugh,
So please; by happiness, make me filled.

Sea waves! please come,
I'm hurt physically and mentally,
But nobody feels,
So please; drive away my pains clearly.

Teenage Blue wrote this so please excuse any errors or if it sounds amateur.
FOO had read this from Teenage Blue's secret poem diary and had made fun of her so she was very reluctant about writing this in OOTS.
But adult me thinks there was so much she tried to tell in-between these lines.
And it was also written when she was going through the worst times.

NarcKiddo

I agree that there is a great deal being communicated between the lines. It's interesting that teenage Blue chose to make her plea to the sea waves; the picture you have chosen shows just how powerful and dangerous the sea can be, even in all its beauty.

Kizzie

That just says it to me (about abusive FOO) - reading your private diary and then making fun of you. It's cruel and heinous and a lot of other things that are clear indications of why we ended up here with Complex PTSD (aka Complex Relational Trauma Response).  I can't for the life of me imagine ever doing this to any child.   I'm so sorry your FOO did not see your pain and choose to add to it.   :hug: 

BecomingMe

This is such an incredible and expressive piece of writing and creativity blue_sky and it's wonderful that you have had the courage to share it and be heard AND appreciated after that experience. It goes to show how farrrrrrrrrrrr you have come from the time of writing it and your great strength for continuing to grow and heal. There is nothing remotely amateur about your poem or your message. You are a champion  :cheer:

woodsgnome

I sometimes have certain songs pop into my thoughts while reading, especially when it involves a strong emotional pull, as this poem has done for me, blue_sky. Thank you for sharing it.

I know it's risky as other people's musical tastes don't always match mine but this tune floated into mind while reading "Sea Waves". Here's the tune -- "Be Like the Sea":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_--OEYPCLsg&ab_channel=CathieRyan-Topic

Blueberry

Quote from: Kizzie on November 11, 2023, 02:59:28 PMThat just says it to me (about abusive FOO) - reading your private diary and then making fun of you. It's cruel and heinous and a lot of other things that are clear indications of why we ended up here with Complex PTSD (aka Complex Relational Trauma Response).  I can't for the life of me imagine ever doing this to any child.   I'm so sorry your FOO did not see your pain and choose to add to it.   :hug: 

:yeahthat:

Your picture and Teenage Blue's words are very evocative.