Here goes...

Started by Beefbroth, October 15, 2023, 04:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefbroth

Hello everybody.  It's taken me a long while to simply come to terms with the fact that there's something more to my past experiences, and the amount of damage it's had the chance to do to myself myself and others because of that is pretty disgusting.  I guess I recently had my "A-ha" moment, and all the research I've been doing about what I'm dealing with, CPTSD keeps coming up.  The more I read about it, the more I feel like it makes sense.  It would be nice to talk with others about some of this stuff.

Hope67

Hi Beefbroth,
Welcome  :heythere:
I'm glad that you've had an 'A-ha' moment, and I'm glad you've found your way here.  I hope you'll find it a supportive place. 
Hope  :)

NarcKiddo

Welcome. I have just read your story on your other thread and I can well see why CPTSD is an issue for you.

I, too,  am glad you found your way here.

Papa Coco

Beefbroth,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you never gave up, but that you continued to read and search for understanding. I'm very glad your search led you to this forum.

Conversations with the wonderful souls on this forum have brought a lot of healing my way. I sincerely hope that connecting with us all brings you the comradery you are in need of.

I always say, "We're stronger together" and this forum really proves that. I get a lot of strength and courage from the people on this forum.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!