Returning Member

Started by Lakelynn, September 18, 2023, 04:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakelynn

Good morning for those who are in American Standard time zone, good day or good evening for those who are not.

I'm posting here to let members who've been around a while know I'm BeHea1thy of days gone by. That's 2014 vintage. I've "only" been absent for a couple years, but it feels like more. Life deals a full hand and I'm here to learn how to play better.

My reading continues with John LeeJohn Lee
. He has specialized in "regression" recently, and this hits me right where I am!

Blueberry

Hi BeHea1thy/LakeLynn :heythere:  Welcome back

woodsgnome

Hiya, BeHealthy/Lakelynn.

I fall into the 'vintage' (geezer?) category as well. Though my contributions have tailed off dramatically, I still maintain perusing what's going on with OOTS.

Long story short, I've been blending all that I learned here with ongoing 'formal' therapy and lots of 'Bibliotherapy' (extensive reading). The short story is that I've landed in a different place, starting with a good dose of attitudinal healing.

Except this isn't the place for the long story, so I'll just exit and wish you all the best as you trek back into the wilderness known as OOTS.

Lakelynn

Thank you Blueberry and woodsgnome, nice to see you're both still here. How about we do a combo name, informally, like BeeLake?  ;D   

I've been told the name "Geezer" is just for guys, so we could be consider ourselves "retro, vintage, or geezettes?" I'm glad that your healing has taken a turn for the better. It still requires a lot of effort, but the reward is worth it. I'm still a bibliotherapy hound, so expect to see more stuff in that category of the forum.

Armee