Not Alone on a New Path (2023-?)

Started by Not Alone, June 18, 2023, 12:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainydiary

I'm glad you were able to reach someone that helped send a new printer.  I hope your presentation goes as well as it can on Thursday.

NarcKiddo

We'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending best wishes for your presentation.

sanmagic7

sitting with the others for your presentation, notalone, to show support.  glad you got a different printer.  love and a hug filled with 'you got this'! :hug:

Moondance

If I may join the presentation as well I would be honored?

Standing with you Not Alone

:hug:

Not Alone

Really bad day. Started with a completely flat tire. Ended up buying four tires. Bad day at work. I can't do this. I can't do this.

Armee

:hug:

We've got you. Bad day. Bad day indeed. Sending you a San-style hug filled with soothing shhhshhhhshhh, it's oks and anything else you need.

You are enough. You're not alone. We've got you.

rainydiary

Starting off a day with a flat tire and having to buy new tires is a rough start - that happened to me toward the end of my last school year.  I hope you find something that is nourishing to you tonight.

sanmagic7

yeah, notalone, we've got you. hope your night goes much better.  love and hugs :hug:

Not Alone

Thank you, Armee, Rainy, and San.

The work presentations went okay. My timing was good and I didn't say anything stupid.

It is another weekend of working all weekend. On top of that I have a cold. I am at the end of my rope.

rainydiary

I'm glad the presentation went as well as it could.  I hope you have some moments of ease this weekend - it's really tough to start a new job and get your grasp on all the demands and expectations.

Armee

Oh Not Alone.  :hug:

How long will it be so much work they expect out of you?

sanmagic7

notalone, i'm glad the presentation went all right.  sorry about the cold, tho - i hate it when crapola piles up.

hoping everything settles down asap.  love and hugs :hug:

natureluvr

Hello Not Alone, I've read your entries in this journal from page 1, and must say that you have been though a huge amount of stress and loss.  My heart goes out to you for all you are dealing with.  Going through a divorce, having to straighten out and organize your house, and starting a new job, are very significant stress factors.  I hope that things will settle down.  I'm thinking of you with warm supportive thoughts. 

Not Alone

Thank you, Rainy, Armee, San, & Natureluvr.

I really don't know how I'm going to make it. It is too much. I can't do this. I have children (adults) so I must keep going, but I don't know how.

Armee

:hug: I guess the beauty of cptsd is we've already been through and survived horrors. We have a toolbox not many people have.

Including us here.  :grouphug: