Not Alone on a New Path (2023-?)

Started by Not Alone, June 18, 2023, 12:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainydiary

Not Alone

Armee

You are enough, dear Not Alone. It is super normal to be anxious, exhausted and to feel inadequate in any new situations especially nee job responsibilities and especially with all the upheaval you've dealt with and are dealing with. Just remember this week, its normal to feel this way. It does not mean that you are inadequate. They knew you and your skills when they asked you to do this job. You've got this.

sanmagic7

i echo armee - you've got this. you know your stuff.  you'll be ok.  love and hugs :hug:

Not Alone

Thanks, Armee and San. I really needed to hear that.

Today was a 12 hour day. I'm exhausted. Just trying to keep my head above water.

Armee

Ooh boy. A 12 hour day. Head above water is pretty impressive.

Hope67

Dear Not Alone,
That 12 hour day sounds excessively long!  I hope you're still keeping your head above the water - I wish I could bring some buoyancy aids, and some lovely relaxing cushions or something to give you some support. 

Sending you a hug  :hug:
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Thank you for your support.

Last week I worked 10-12 hour days on three of the days. This weekend I will be working all weekend from home. I've already worked over six hours and have a long way to go. I know it won't be like this forever, but I'm really sinking.

I did get encouragement and help from my supervisor on Friday.

My two-month old printer isn't working. I can't find the code I need for the warranty. Being online just keeps sending me in circles. Issues with this tech stuff is triggering to me. For those who might remember, similar feelings to when I had phone issues.

I'm so tired and stressed that the smallest thing feels like an anchor around me, keeping my head under water. I needed something for work. Couldn't find it and assume that ex-H took it.

Over time, the job will not be so taxing, but for now I am emotionally, physically, and mentally exhausted.

sanmagic7

sending love and a hug filled with soft pillows, comfy blankets if you're cold, or cold drinks if you're warm, soothing music, and little sparkling lights dancing on the wall along w/ a forest mural to soothe your soul.  peace. :hug:

Moondance

I am sending positive vibes regarding the tech stuff.  This can make life that much more difficult.

I hope answers come to resolve the tech issues to help your days be easier Not Alone.

If I could I would come over and help wherever I could with the tech stuff.   In a supportive way I mean.

:bighug:

Bach

Not Alone

I am reading your replies and receive encouragement and comfort. Thank you.

I managed to contact someone at Canon. T hey are sending a replacement printer.

On Thursday at work I have to make a presentation three times. I'm dreading that.