Landlord

Started by Phoebes, February 26, 2023, 10:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoebes

I know I'm having anxiety as a CPTSD symptom. I've been breathing, telling myself I deserve my viewpoint and to take care of my animals, and do not need to fear the certain explosion to come from my LL.

Anyway, my landlord is a control freak and controls minutia in ineffective ways while basically letting his and my home fall apart and deteriorate. When I "remind "and he says remind me later. I say I am reminding you now because this is later! But nothing changes and I'm afraid he is deteriorating mentally as well. Now my pet is aging and really needs a more comfortable place. I've done some things to upgrade the area but that makes my landlord very unhappy because basically I did it without asking. But if I ask it won't get done or he will say no if experience has taught me anything. I'm expecting for him to explode and kick me out or just explode and huff and puff and be angry.

I know that I'm not wrong, but the anxiety is still really really affecting me not to mention the anxiety of my pet not being comfortable as he could be. The problem for me as I have a very affordable rate and a good spot overall and I really hate to have to up and leave during a busy work time. It's just hard all around. The best I can do is try to internally call myself no matter how he responds and try not to worry about it which for me is almost impossible.