Kizzie away

Started by Kizzie, November 01, 2022, 03:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

This is Kizzie's husband.  She will be inactive on this forum for a while.  She is still struggling and has admitted herself to the local hospital services.  She is safe and had her initial meeting with her staff yesterday.  It will take a while to identify the source(s) of her distress and then to develop treatment.  I will handle new member requests and will run by her any oddities that come up.  She will likely check in herself periodically, but you wont see her full time on the boards.  Thank you

paul72

sending best wishes, support and care to you and Kizzie. :grouphug:

Blueberry

Dear husband of Kizzie,

Thank you so much for letting us know.

Please tell Kizzie I'm thinking of her and sending support and care. Also good on her for getting professional help and support when she needs it. We'll be right here when she gets back.

Sending care and energy to you as well and hoping you have people round about to support you.  :grouphug:

Hope67

Dear Kizzie's Husband,
Thank you for letting us know, and sending much love and good wishes to Kizzie and hope you both are supported at this time.
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Kizzie, glad you are getting care. Sending loads of compassion and tenderness your way.

Armee

Lots of love and support to both of you. I'm proud of you Kizzie for getting help and staying safe.  :grouphug:

Papa Coco

Kizzie is an amazing person.  Thank you for helping her out with the forum while she's taking care of herself.

Master of my sea

Love and support to both of you right now.

Thank you for letting us know and helping her out with the forum whilst she is taking care of herself.

Blueberry

:wave: Just thinking of you Kizzie and hoping you're doing as well as possible in the circs :hug:

Kizzie

Tks everyone, what a rough ride this has been! 

I am still in hospital, have weaned off most of the meds I was on and am currently doing Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) to see if that can shake me out of my depression and anxiety since meds don't agree with me.  I've only had three treatments so a bit too early to say but I do feel better so fingers crossed.

I just wanted to say say that it's quite likely the Ketamine did not work for me because I was on a lot of meds so if you're considering it please don't let my experience stop you from trying it.  It has a lot of success but I think it's with people who are not on the amount and type of meds I was.  One thing I will say is that if you have not used psychedelic's before, start with a low dose so you can get used to it slowly. I had never been on a 'trip' before so it was a bit of a wild ride.

Just wanted to say a quick hello, I hope you're all well, that I will be back sooner rather than later and finally well.

Papa Coco

HI Kizzie!!!

What a treat to get a message from you. I can't help but worry, so getting this message is appreciated. I'm glad to hear you are moving forward with getting off the medications.

Thanks so much for checking in. You are missed, but you are supported as you go through this.

I'm thinking often about you!

4 big hugs from me to you!

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Armee

Hi Kizzie, I so appreciate hearing from you and just want to send so much love and comfort to you.

Master of my sea

Hi KIzzie,

Glad to hear that you are feeling even a little better. Sending you love and support

Bach

Hi, Kizzie  :wave: Great to hear from you.  Sending love and appreciation and best wishes for your recovery  :hug:

Kizzie

Tks everyone,  appreciate the well wishes!  I'm not sure when exactly I'll be done treatment but hopefully in time for Christmas as I do not want to spend it in here that's for darn sure. 

I did write a clear review of the Institute where I had my Ketamine - gave them a 1 out of 5 and hope it scares others away so nothing happens to them like what happened to me. Too many out their hanging up their shingles without being qualified IMO.  I did get some of my money back but still was an expensive lesson to learn.

I  miss all of you and hope you're all doing well.   :hug: