Hi

Started by 1lovecoffee+stars74, January 26, 2022, 09:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1lovecoffee+stars74

Hi, i hope who ever reads this is well. 
A bit about me. Im a returning member (different username) from years ago. (I tried to use my old user name, but it didn't want to work. ) I had a complex childhood and then my 20's were a bit hectic. I am now in a very settled situation. But my mental health issues are still there and not good. I have CPTSD and social anxiety disorder. Sometimes I feel like Im getting better, then out of nowhere it hits me again.

Bermuda

Hi there, welcome back. I can really relate to what you wrote about it just coming out of no where again.

1lovecoffee+stars74

Thank you, do you find it gets better? (Don't worry about answering if its to much)

Bermuda

It absolutely gets better. I am 35, and my late teens and 20s were a night terror. Finding a stable space is very important, and that sometimes can trigger a lot of buried things. As if your body can safely process things now and put the files in the correct folders so to speak.

... But it gets easier. It gets predictable... And the lows become less low.

Kizzie

Welcome back I Love Coffee  :heythere: 

If you remember your old username I can help you get that account back, just PM and let me know.

dollyvee

Hi I Love Coffee and welcome back  :heythere:

I love coffee too! It does seem that these things keep coming back to us but we also do evolve. It sounds like you are settled in some ways and congrats on the healing and hard work you've already done.

dolly

1lovecoffee+stars74

Thank you

And im ok starting fresh :)