Not Alone: Reduced Visibility; One Step at a Time

Started by Not Alone, February 03, 2020, 11:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marta1234

:hug: sending lots of support and hugs, notalone :hug:

Not Alone

Quote from: notalone on May 24, 2020, 01:21:09 PM
Trigger Warning

I need to kill Hope (and probably Jo and others) without killing Mom-Person. Does anyone know how to do that? If you do, please tell me. Please, please help me. I don't know how to do it and keep Mom-Person alive. Please help.

The Part who wrote the above, read a letter to T that she had written to him. I just finished session so I need to catch my breath, but I want to let you know that she is doing better, i.e. not feeling so desperate and helpless. I still need to process what happened in the session, but you have all been such amazing and caring support to me, I wanted to give you a quick update.

sanmagic7

glad your session helped, my dear.  love and hugs :hug:

Snowdrop

Not Alone

Bach, Owl25, Three Roses, Woodsgnome, Snowdrop, San, Jazzy, Marta,

My heart is full of warmth and thankfulness for each of you. The last week I've felt so desperate. Your words of kindness, compassion, and advice have touched me deeply.

Yesterday a Part told T a fear and a memory that were making online therapy feel unsafe and hopeless. He addressed the fear and gave her strong reassurances. The fear existed before covid, but online therapy magnified the fear. His reassurances about it is hugely significant to me and I believe his response will make a difference in many ways. We just touched on the memory and it was heard and believed (believed more by T than by me TBH). Being known, not being alone in it, makes a difference.

As incredibly difficult as this week was, the positive results:
     An important Part became known to me and to Therapist
     A big fear told to T and he reassured us
     A new memory briefly told to T.

woodsgnome

Good for you, and your parts, and your T for that matter. It just seems so great to have finally seen some hopeful signs coming from this. And in a surprising way -- for me, it's often been the surprises that can change a slight step forward into an unexpected leap. I know so well how many times I've thrown in the towel, and then poof -- a surprise emerges to help out.

Here's to your recent good vibes; may they be harbingers for more hard-won progress to emerge. It's still tough, and we will support you -- all the way every day.

:hug:

Jazzy

Glad that you were able to bring that up and move forward with it.  :applause:

Snowdrop

That sounds really promising. Well done to the Part for sharing the fear and memory. I'm glad she received such strong reassurances. I can imagine what a relief it must be for her. I'm so pleased for you, Notalone. :grouphug:

owl25

That is wonderful news, notalone. I am so glad things have shifted for you and a really helpful and meaningful way.  :hug:

Not Alone

Woodsgnome,
Quote from: woodsgnome on May 28, 2020, 11:21:49 PM
for me, it's often been the surprises that can change a slight step forward into an unexpected leap. I know so well how many times I've thrown in the towel, and then poof -- a surprise emerges to help out.
That is so true. Thanks for your support.  :hug:

Jazzy, Snowdrop, & Owl,Thank you.  :grouphug:

Not Alone

Hope (5) wants to send all of you some stickers.

:wave:      :party:      :hug:      :bighug:      :rundog:

:fireworks:

Three Roses

Not Alone

Thanks, Three Roses.   ;D How did you do that? We only know how to use the pictures above.

I am afraid to go to bed. Last night, even though we took a pill, we couldn't sleep. It wasn't just not sleeping. It was feeling scared. There's more, but it belongs to another Little, so I'm not allowed to say.

I want to curl on the floor with my doll and sleep that way. The H is here, so I can't.

From,
Hope

Not Alone

Overall, it was a good day. I vacuumed the floors. I enjoyed some time with my son. I cleaned out my camper. I was aware in the early afternoon that I was doing a lot and did not feel like I needed to crash. By mid afternoon I started feeling the need to "hide away." The need wasn't strong and I had someone that I was needing to talk to, so I was able to do that.

Now I am feeling things weighing on me. Part of that is what is on the news. I think some of the Littles are afraid of the anger. Violence. The tension of possible violence. Things are out of control.