Tee's first journal

Started by Tee, June 23, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

Thanks snowdrop. I could use a hug :hug: not looking forward to trying to sleep or going to work in the morning.  :disappear: :'(

Snowdrop

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I can understand that. Been in that position, unfortunately, so I know what it's like.

I'm making you a cup of relaxing tea, and sending you wishes for a peaceful rest.  :hug:

Sceal

That doesn't sound like a very helpful or kind environment to be working at. I really hope you get good news on friday

Three Roses

Keeping my fingers crossed for good news Friday!  :hug:

Jazzy

Tomorrow, right? I hope you get some good news... and that you can sleep tonight. Take care! :)

Tee

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.  Today was really rough felt sick and triggered by just being at work today.  :doh: :aaauuugh:.
Hoping tomorrow is better and that I here in the morning about the job. :yes:

Not Alone

I hope you get the job, Tee. That's awful that the person at work is so demeaning. You deserve kindness and respect.

sanmagic7

adding my hopes to all the rest that you get the news you want on fri.  so very sorry you're in such a crummy environment.  hang tough, sweetie.  we're hangin' right beside you.  sending love and a hug filled w/ luck!   :hug:

Snowdrop

My fingers are crossed. I really hope you get good news.  :hug:

Tee

My head is raging but need to try to sleep thanks for positive vibes and well wishes I'll keep everyone posted. Hoping I can get a little sleep. :'(

Tee

:fallingbricks: :disappear: :'( well I didn't get the job not sure what to do now don't see a way out of my hole. :fallingbricks:

Not Alone

Snowdrop

sanmagic7

o, sweetie, so very sorry.  love and hugs, and we can still sit on the porch for a bit if you'd like.  take a breath, just be.   :hug:

Tee

I'm not sure what to do..? When I've been in a hole for most of the summer.  Trying to get out trying to see the light trying not let it cave in on me.  I start my psychosocial semester on Monday which is the hardest for normal people pretty sure it was going to be almost impossible for me because of triggers on a good day.  How am I suppose to do it with my world caving in on me? 

I don't know what to do in at the bottom of a pit and it's caving in.  I can't breathe and I don't see anyway out. :no:  :'( :'( :fallingbricks: