self-harm today TRIGGER WARNING

Started by Blueberry, June 20, 2017, 05:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

wow, blueberry.  wow on so many levels.  congrats on that phone call - excellent progress and i'm glad it went well.  small steps and they all count.  i believe that with these small steps, we will also get used to the things that have seemed uncomfortable for us at a slower, less scary pace.  i think you're right on track with that.

those realizations do sound like tapping targets and/or topics to discuss with your t.  learning at such an early age that whatever you do is wrong sounds to me like the perfect prescription for stopping doing anything.  i hope that you can begin some self-talk or tapping that will start bringing different messages to your mind.  maybe every time you self-care - brushing your hair, bathing, etc., you could do a small acknowledgement for yourself that here was one more time you showed the world that you deserve to exist and deserve to take care of yourself the best way you can, that you're getting stronger in your 'self'.  no one else is judging you now.

this is tough stuff to overcome, of that there is no doubt.  it sounds like you're making progress, tho, and that's inspirational for everyone who struggles like this.  one step in front of the other, sweetie.  big hug.  you're doing it.

Blueberry

Thank you dear San  :hug: Reading your reply moves me. Helps me realise how difficult things are for me sometimes and so how great it is when I do take action and move forwards.

Blueberry

Thank you Candid for praise and kudos-giving and your enthusiasm about my projects!