Flashbacks, depression, trying to get on a even keel

Started by Badmemories, October 16, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badmemories

I had been doing so much work and learning so much, feeling so much better and then bam!  :stars: :stars: I guess I had a week of paddling backwards!  would come to this forum and the OOTF one and just look at the opening forum page, and not willing to open it!  :stars: Although I did answer a few posts on OOTF.

So, I just let Myself sit back and coast...I am feeling better today  ;), I did read All the new introductions, answered My original post on the granddaughters, now I am exhausted!  :doh:  I did open all the links that you all put up and I will go through them later today! I have things to say and I am going to post later today when the kids get in bed. I just am so physically exhausted!

I just wanted to let you all know I am here... I am doing OK, I NEED the both the support I get and I also need the support I give..I am trying to get on task now! 

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

schrödinger's cat

Glad to hear from you again, Badmemories. The forum was so colourless without you. I missed your smiley parades. I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling low, and I hope that things will get easier for you soon.  :bighug:

Badmemories

Kizzie

Missed you BadMemories and glad you took a break when you needed it, that's self care so kudos.  :applause:   

Badmemories

I did take a few days OFF again.. seems like I needed it! I don't have a computer at hubbies house... I really slept for 3 days! (off and on of course) My cold did get better.. :thumbup: so that is helpful!

The stage I seem to be at is analyzing everything. I sat with UNPDH and his friends and I really didn't say much but I was really listening to everything everybody was saying. Kind of ODD! Maybe Mindful  ;D.  I decided a joint friend we used to have but now is his (like every other friend I used to have) was a narcissist  ;D...bragging for over thirty minutes about how he did something better than anyone else.. LMAO! I see how My uNPDH organizes and Manipulates the whole group!

Anyway just checking in! Keep on Keeping on!  :hug: :hug:

schrödinger's cat

Hi badmemories.  :bighug:  Good to hear you're taking things easy. I read that link you gave in another thread, the one to the text about narcissists, and honestly, if I had to deal with someone like that on a daily basis, I'd need LOOOOTS of time off afterwards. It sounds absolutely exhausting - mentally, emotionally, and physically.