Miscellaneous ramblings of NarcKiddo

Started by NarcKiddo, June 20, 2023, 04:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NarcKiddo

I am in ICU with pneumonia. See you when I get better  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Armee

:grouphug:

NK rest in good care until you are stronger.  :grouphug:  :hug:  :bighug:

I will be worried for you and sending strong healing vibes till you are out. I am sorry you are ill enough to be in ICU but so relieved to know you are being taken care of now.

Bert

I'm so sorry to hear NK,

Wishing you a speedy recovery! :hug:

Kizzie

ON no NK, so sorry to hear this but glad you are getting the best of care.  I hope they will chase that pneumonia right out of you!

Big, warm :hug:

sanmagic7

NK, so sorry you're so sick, but glad you're getting the care you need.  we'll be here the whole time.  love and a hug filled w/ healing vibes for you :hug:

woodsgnome

May you get the help you need, and feel the vibes emanating from all of us.  :grouphug: 

BecomingMe

So sorry to hear that you are in ICU NarcKiddo but glad you are going to receive the care you obviously need right now. Rest well and another hug  :hug: and best wishes for a speedy recovery

Bach

Blueberry

NarcKiddo

Hello, friends. I am still in hospital but off IV antibiotics and as of last night off all oxygen as well. I did not realise until docs told me yesterday that they were having to give me 60 litres per minute of specially humidified oxygen when in intensive care. I am holding my own with no oxygen support. Waiting on a physio assessment to see how I can move around and manage stairs. I have to feel safe and confident before going home, but I think I will be home tomorrow evening if not tonight.

The people in my ward were fine when I first moved in but a terrible woman came in last night and I cannot wait to be rid of her.

Lots of tales to tell, but plenty of time when I get home. Just wanted to update you and thank you all for your good wishes.

:grouphug:

Armee

:hug:

Oh NK. The hospital can be such a dreadful place but also thank goodness for the care. I cannot believe how sick you got. I can't imagine how anxious you are to be able to go home and get out of there. And how anxious you might be to be able to build back strength and be able to workout again once you can you know...just breathe and walk. Hey...I'm trying to maintain some motivation to exercise. Ugh I hate it. I can only manage 5 minutes at a time for typically 15 minutes total, sometimes 30 if I'm being really really good. Thats from just not liking it, not losing stamina. I mean mental stamina yes I am losing mental stamina. Physical stamina is not the issue yet. Can you send me your excess motivation while you aren't using it? Pllleeeaaase? I won't use it all and when you are ready I'll give it all back. Promise.

Oh hey speaking of being annoying (me, being annoying)...give your horrid roommate a wicked proper American dragon-faced eyeroll for me.

Wishing you great health soon NK. You've been through a lot.

Hope67

Dear NarcKiddo,
I'm glad to hear your update, and I really hope you get home and that your final night in the hospital goes ok - sending you a hug and hoping that you build up your strength and feel better really soon.  :hug:
Hope  :)

sanmagic7

NK, so glad to hear you're better and will be home soon.  dang, i hate that this happened to you. just glad you're ok.  love and hugs :hug: